Monday, May 9, 2011

Too Faced Lockdown Cream Shadows Quick Spree

Hi everyone! Have you heard of the Too Faced Lockdown Cream Shadows? It's the famous Too Faced Shadow Insurance (TFSI) infused with pigment, so it's a 3 in 1 thing: Primer, Eyeshadow and Eyeliner all in one tube!

The Too Faced Lockdown Cream Shadows usually retails for US$16.65 on their website , which is approximately RM52 each excluding shipping. Sephora KL sells them for RM65 each!

I can get a great deal for the but the thing is, I need to get at least two of a shade in order to get that price. So, I'm looking for people to share with me for this promo. The unboxed Cream Shadows will be RM35 each, and if you get two or more I'll give free postage via Pos Ekspres.

Swatch pic from Karlasugar.net

The closing date for this spree will be 19th May, and the ETA to my hands is at the end of the month as I'll be using express post for this :D

Much love, Flie

P/S: I get these duo pack deals every now and then for a variety of items. If you're interested in future promos, drop me and email :)


Update (31/5): Everything's here and delivered!

Order list:
Gerrine (Order posted out)
Too Faced Lockdown Cream Shadow - Bondage = RM35
Too Faced Lockdown Cream Shadow - Prisoner of Love = RM35
Too Faced Lockdown Cream Shadow - Dramarama = RM35
Too Faced Magic Wand Illuminating Foundation - #4 Hollywood = RM71
Benefit - Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner Duo Pack - # My Date's My Brother = RM70
Subtotal: RM246
Postage: Pos Laju = Free
Total: RM246
Payment: RM250 received, RM4 to be returned in the parcel
Postal details: Received

Idda (Ordered and confirmed)
Too Faced Lockdown Cream Shadow - Bedroom Eyes = RM35
Subtotal: RM35
Postage: Unknown
Total: RM35 + postage
Payment: RM35 + postage pending
Postal details: Received

Farrah (Ordered and confirmed)
Too Faced Lockdown Cream Shadow - Bedroom Eyes = RM35
Too Faced Lockdown Cream Shadow - Dramarama = RM35
Subtotal: RM70
Postage: COD @ PBD
Total: RM70
Payment: RM70 pending
Postal details: Received

Yvonne
Too Faced Locked Down Eyeshadow - I'm Guilty = RM35
Too Faced Locked Down Eyeshadow - Dramarama = RM35
OPI Burlesque Collection - Little Teasers = RM55
Subtotal: RM125
Postage: Pos Laju = Free
Grand total: RM125
Payment: RM125 pending
Postal details: Pending




Last updated on 31st May 2011 at 8:09PM

No comments: